Writing & Reading Amharic E-Book
This is a one of a kind e-Book that teaches the beautiful art of Amharic writing. You can easily flip through this e-Book online with your smart device (including PC/Mac computer, iPad, iPhone, Android phone, tablet), or you can download it as PDF (or store in your iPad e-book library). Or you can print out the entire book, or just the pages that you need for practice.
- Learn the correct Pronunciation of the Amharic alphabet using two different methods
- Learn how to write in Amharic using simple guides
- Learn new vocabulary words
Here is a short explanation of how this book is arranged. To the left, we have a page torn out of the book. The left page of each page looks similar to this. On the right side of the page, you get to practice writing out the alphabets. If you run out of space, you can order refill pages from our safe and secure web site(that will simply snap in). The page to the left means the following:
1. Typed or printed
2. Pronunciation guide which is described in detail with examples on Page 3
3. Handwritten Amharic. Used as an example to improve your penmanship. Remember that this is only one person’s way of writing
4. Commentary notes by the authors
5. Writing guide. The pen indicates where to start, and what motion to follow without raising your pen/pencil from the paper
6. Words that include the alphabet that you are studying. This will help you learn new Amharic words.
7. Another way of learning the correct pronunciation of each Amharic alphabet